Information we may collect
We may collect personal information about you, including information you give us on applications, questionnaires or other forms, when you join our mailing list, or if you request or submit information about becoming a franchisee. This information is voluntarily provided by you and may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, personal preferences, or other personal identifiers. This information may also be collected for participation in a sweepstakes or other give-away, to locate a store or otherwise participate in activities or services generated on our System. Based on the information you provide us, we may also collect information from consumer reporting agencies, such as credit bureaus, in order to evaluate your eligibility to become a franchisee.
All of our locations are independently owned and operated franchises, and Benanda Franchise Corporation does not own or operate these locations. Comments, questions or complaints submitted to us about a specific location will be forwarded to the franchised location, along with any contact information you provide with your comment. If you have comments regarding a specific location, we recommend you contact that location directly so that they may personally and immediately assist you.
Information sharing and disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We may send personally identifiable information about you to others only when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to share the information to provide the information, service or product that you requested;
- we need to send the information to people or companies who work on behalf of the Company to provide information, products or services to you;
- we respond to subpoenas court orders or legal process; or
- we find that your actions on the System violate the Conditions of Use, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services. In addition, user demographic information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis in a manner that will not personally identify the individual submitting the information.